Monday, September 26, 2011

Mom and Tina's Bakery Cafe


Peter and I just got home from our dinner date with my best friend, Mer, at Mom and Tina's Bakery Cafe located across Tiendesitas. It was our first time there and oh my!!! Looks like we have to keep coming back there. The food is so delicious!

We ordered Callos, Lengua Con Setas, Beef Stew, all with extra rice...

Lengua Con Setas

Callos

Beef Stew

...then capped off our dinner with brewed coffee and 3 types of cupcakes: Mocha Butter Cream Fudge, Beehive and Chocolate Mousse.

Beehive

Mocha Butter Cream Fudge

Chocolate Mousse


All the food was really good and I think I overate a little bit. That said though, it was pretty busy tonight and although the waitstaff were all very friendly, service simply wasn't as brisk as we would have preferred. Still, the food and the patient staff's easy smile more than made up for the many delays.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post