Monday, April 12, 2010

What Have I Been Cooking Lately?

I took up a monster work schedule the past month and it's only now that I am able to recover a little more quality time for myself and for my cooking. And on those rare occasions that I or my hubby was able to prepare something to eat, I enjoyed each and every dishes we made. We also made sure that they're all healthy and delicious at the same time. Let me share with you those few home-cooked dishes I had. The rest of the time, I was either eating out , cooking the same dishes, or munching on fruits, raw vegetables, and chocolates. ^_^


Herbed Sweet and Sour Tuna Sauteed with Fresh Egg, Tomatoes and Garlic



Creamy Garlic Mushroom Potatoes

Baked Herbed Chicken with Stir-Fried Vegetables

Fettuccine in Herbed Tomato Sauce with Tuna and Mushrooms


Creamy Pesto Pasta

Toasted Wheat Bread topped with Cheese Whiz and Scrambled Eggs

P.S.
I've read in Reader's Digest recently that having an egg a day helps prevent women from having breast cancer. So from now on, I will do my best to eat an egg a day. Whether it's scrambled, sunny side up, poached, or boiled, I'll have my one egg every day. ^_^

I wonder what I'll cook next? Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post