Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Homemade Tacos with Tuna and Veggies


As you probably know, I seldom have the time to cook these days.  I'm so busy  with the jobs I took online that the only moment I can eat is when I can munch on a fruit, a vegetable, some chips and cookies, and some sandwiches in between breaks just to sustain my energy levels. Sometimes, when my husband still has the energy for it, he prepares some easy-to-do meals for me. On this particular day, my hubby made me some homemade tacos with tuna and veggies.

If you want to do this, just get two pieces of pita bread,  fold each one softly and toast  them for about 1 minute in an oven toaster. If it's still not as crunchy as you would like it to be, you can toast it for another 20 seconds.

On a separate bowl, mix together a can of tuna,  a little bit of mayonnaise, slices of tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, salt, pepper and Italian herbs. Put about 3 table spoons of this mixture in  each of your toasted pita bread then sprinkle some grated Edam cheese. Voila --- you now have a tacos!

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post