Saturday, October 2, 2010

So Happy with my SM Cubao Loot

For only Php299.75, I was able to but this gorgeous set of kitchen cutlery that will enable me to prepare salads and dishes ta half the time it usually takes me. I got them during SM Cubao 3-day sale which will last until tomorrow. It consists of a whisk that can turn any liquid into froth, a vegetable carver and grater than can make vegetables look very appetizing even for those who do not eat vegetables, knives that doesn't become dull. Simply refrigerate them or cut an ice with it and the blades will be as good as new, a knife turned peeler that's very safe to use, an empanada maker that can help you start a business in baking. Look at some of the things they can do:
The Yo-Yo Whisk made it so frothy it doesn't fall


Perfect holes

Instant empanada maker


There are still more tricks and techniques. I can't wait to do them and show them to you. Til then! Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post