Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ms. Polly's Specialty Cakes and Desserts


When Peter and I would be on our way home from somewhere in the North, we'd usually drop by the Shell gasoline station right before we enter the SLEX, not just to get gas but to buy some food supplies as well. One time, while we were inside that particular Shell Select convenience store, I saw these boxes of cakes displayed on the shelf. They're Ms. Polly's Specialty Cakes and Desserts.


Peter told me that he happened to taste a slice a long time ago and it was the best moist chocolate cake he has ever tasted so far.


Without further ado, I bought myself a box. I couldn't help but have a taste of the moist choco icing by scooping some with my finger. Hmmmm.... Yummy!

The moment we got home, I had a bite and indeed, it was exquisite! The chocolate was so dark yet it was sweet... the kind that's just enough and yet it made me kept craving for more.


Ms. Polly's Specialty Cake is truly one of the best cakes I've tasted. Just thinking about it now makes me want to have more. Bon appetit!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post