Sunday, July 31, 2011

We Love Goldilocks


Usually during weekends, when Peter and I are not out of town, and if we're not doing some general cleaning inside the house, it's so typical of us to just go shopping then watch movies in Festival Super Mall. Our favorite place for lunch is Goldilocks. We eat there like there's no tomorrow! I dunno how all these dishes fit my tummy. For Peter's tummy, I'd understand there's a lot of room in there. Hehehe. Maybe that's why I'd get "empacho" every time. Oops! ^_^

Anyway, because the prices are so affordable and the food really taste so good, we'd usually order six dishes and we'd finish them all. Let's just say that we consider this a treat since most of the time, we try to eat healthy dishes at home.

Nevertheless, we still try to select the not-so-fattening dishes if we can help it. Our usual Goldilocks staple food are as follow: Dinuguan, Laing, Pancit Malabon, Pancit Sotanghon, Bopis, Chicken barbecue, Bistek, rice, Gulaman drink and water. For desserts, we'd either have leche flan or a slice of any of their cakes. So I guess we really can't help it. Hehehe. I think we'll be going there again later. Teehee.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post