Here's another dish I made that's good for people like me who are suffering from acid reflux or GERD (Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease) ---> Herbed Chicken with Potatoes, Carrots and Lettuce. It's tasty, it's colorful, and very, very healthy. Here's how you can do this too. It's very easy.
- skinless chicken breast
- baby potatoes
- Thaw the frozen skinless chicken breast.
- Pour the spices on the chicken (taragon, rosemary, thyme, a bit of salt)
- You may or may not skin the baby potatoes as long as they've been washed.
- Cube the carrots.
- Boil the baby potatoes and carrots.
- Put everything on a plate (except the lettuce) and put it inside the oven.
- Bake it at 250 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Add the lettuce before serving.
- Serve it with 1/2 cup rice.
- Serve mineral water for drink.