Thursday, February 23, 2012

Grilled Edam Cheese and Honey Sandwich


I've been eating a ton of green vegetables lately that I wanted to taste something different, even if maybe they're not really healthy for me. Cheese, especially Cheddar and Cream Cheese are a no-no for people who have acid reflux disease or GERD. But I wanted cheese! So the next best thing is to have cheese with low fat and skim milk and that's Edam cheese. Here's how I did it:



So what I did was I grated a cube of Edam cheese on top of two slices of raisin wheat bread.


Then I poured a little honey on top of it.


Then I grilled it in the oven.... Ta-da!


So yummy! I also prepared a glass of iced Underwater Adventure juice from Tang.

Now I'm satiated I wanna sleep. *burp*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post