Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cake Planet Chocolate Macadamia Sansrival




I try not to eat too much sweets since I know it's bad for my health. But there are times when I couldn't help myself. I'm only human after all. Like this one evening when I was watching Suburgatory on DVD. The main characters were having cake. So I texted my hubby, Peter, that I want some too. When he got home, he brought me this: Chocolate Macadamia Sansrival from Cake Planet. 


Sansrival is one of my favorite desserts! So I really had high expectations since the cake looks amazing. However, when I took a bite, I found the cake too buttery. There was more butter than the usual layered crust. I was disappointed. My hubby liked it a bit though. But we weren't able to finish the whole cake. After some time, we had to throw it away coz it's just not that delectable for us. Oh well. Never again.

P.S.

When Peter bought this cake, it was already at half its retail price. So from Php1,400, it went down to Php750.00. I think even at Php750.00, the cake was still not worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post