Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Grilled Ribeye Steak with Veggie Salad




Had I known how easy it was to make this, I should've done so a long, long time ago. So what I did was thaw my frozen ribeye first. Once it's soft, I take it out of the plastic, dry it with a clean cloth or tissue (so it will brown better while cooking), dash both sides with salt and pepper as I let my pan heat up  on the stove. Once the pan is hot, I then grill it, 4 minutes each side. While it's grilling, I slice some tomatoes, olives, Chinese pechay, onions and garlic. When everything is done,  I place them on my big square plate, garnish them with my fave herbs - basil, thyme, and rosemary. Voila --- Grilled Rib Eye Steak with Veggie Salad!

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post