Friday, December 4, 2009

My Disney Mugs & My Iced Coffee




I had a pretty big breakfast this morning. I had an orange, scrambled eggs with lots of tomatoes and onions, toasted slices of meatloaf, rice and a glass of mango juice. I guess they all made me sleepy. Since I need to finish tons of work today, I made myself some iced cold coffee. My hubby taught me how to use the coffee press a long time ago. What I do is put 4 tablespoons of ground coffee beans, 2 tablespoons of cream, 3 tablespoons of muscovado sugar, add a pinch of salt, a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg plus boiling water, mix them well and let it sit for five minutes in the coffee press. Afterward, I press it and voila --- what I have is a nice pot of brewed coffee. That's what I did yesterday. And there was about a mug of coffee left. I placed it in the fridge. This morning, I took my leftover coffee and poured it on my  favorite Minnie Mouse coffee mug filled with ice (which I bought  in  Disneyland, Hong Kong two years ago).  It tastes soooo good!!! Too bad Peter didn't go home again last night. So it's just me, my Minnie mug with coffee and Peter's empty Mickey mug. ^_^ Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post