Thursday, January 28, 2010

Clara Ole ORA MIX MO Fried Rice Mixes

The past several days have been a very busy one for me. Check out my main blog, Sexy Nomad, to find out why. Anyway, I have been preparing easy-to-do dishes with the help of Clara Ole ORA MIX MO specialty Fried Rice Mix.


Binagoongan Rice and Tuna Adobo with Okra, Tomatoes and Bell Pepper.

Thanks to Clara Ole's ORA MIX MO, I can now make any kind of rice I want. I can make Paella, rice, Japanese rice, Adobo rice, Binagoongan rice, and Beef Steak rice to name a few. All I have to do is follow the instructions:



1. Heat oil in pan.
2. Add 2 cups of cooked rice. Mix to fry for a few minutes.
3. Pour in Clara Ole flavoring. Mix until well distributed throughout the rice.
4. Best served while hot.



I've already tried Binagoongan, Japanese and Paella. They were so yummy! I'll be preparing Beef Steak rice later on. I can't wait! Bon appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post