I did this less than thirty minutes ago... It's so easy. The following are the ingredients you will need:
- a block of tofu
- ground pepper
- bell pepper
- spaghetti sauce
- can of tuna
What to do:
- Make sure that your block of tofu is dried by wiping it with a tissue paper. This will make it easier to fry later on.
- Put a dash of salt, pepper and rosemary on all sides of your tofu. Set it aside.
- Slice all your vegetables.
- Open your cans of tuna and mushrooms.
- Prepare one pan and one casserole.
- Heat your pan and pour about 2 tbsps. of oil and 4 tbsps. of honey.
- Once the oil and honey are hot, put your block of tofu. Make sure that each side is fried equally.
- While waiting for each side to be fried, you can now heat your casserole and pour about 4 tbsps. of oil.
- Put all the rest of the ingredients (tomatoes, bell pepper, garlic, onion, tuna, mushrooms including the herbs and mix them all together.)
- After about 2 mins., pour the packet of ketchup and spaghetti sauce. Mix.
- Let everything boil.
- If you can multitask like I usually do (coz I'm always in such a hurry), after about 10 minutes, both your dishes should be pretty much done. Put the fried tofu on a shallow bowl then pour the Tuna and Tomato Sauce around it.