- Chicken breast or thigh part marinated in rosemary (you can buy the ready kind at the supermarket)
- Bell pepper
- Edam Cheese
- Since your chicken is the ready-to-cook kind, just cover it in foil then put it in your oven toaster and toast it for 30 minutes.
- While it's cooking, you can now prepare your vegetables.
- Slice all vegetables and put them in a casserole.
- Add around 2 tbps. of water then put it on a stove.
- Turn on the heat (medium heat).
- Mix everything while being heated.
- As you notice the vegetables being steamed, add a table spoon of butter and keep mixing.
- Sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper to taste.
- After about 3-5 minutes of mixing, the vegetables should be cooked.
Serve both chicken and vegetables on a plate with rice. Then sprinkle the vegetables with grated Edam cheese. Yum!