Thursday, June 17, 2010

Macaroni in RAM Spaghetti Sauce with Mushrooms, Onions, Bell pepper and TomatoesPlus Cacciatore Chicken

I was craving for my hubby's red sauce pasta that he was sweet enough to make me some in the middle of the night. I still have some left over and that's what I'm having for lunch today.

For this particular pasta, he used macaroni coz we ran out of the spiral ones. And instead of using the usual Clara Ole tomato sauce, he used RAM spaghetti sauce instead and added mushrooms, tomatoes, lots of bell pepper, red onion and garlic plus Italian herbs.

While the pasta and the sauce were cooking, he also boiled some chicken thighs which he later mixed them with the sauce.

Everything tasted delish once finished!

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post