Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Grilled Chicken, Baked Scrambled Egg and Rice Leftover Delight



Whenever I cook, I try to cook a lot in one go so I won't have to spend so much time preparing food for my next meal. I can just eat what's left and that's that. But sometimes, I do get bored with the same dish to I try to make something different out of what's left from my previous meal.

Here's how I did my Grilled Chicken, Baked Scrambled Egg and Rice Leftover Delight:


The chicken was a leftover from Adobo. Seeing that the adobo sauce has already been seeped by the chicken, and wanting it to taste a bit different, I grilled what's left.

As for the eggs, it's just my usual scrambled egg with diced onions, tomatoes and bell pepper. But instead of frying it, I put it in a ceramic plate and put it inside the oven toaster to bake.

For the rice, I mixed it with Clara ole's Ora Mix Mo java rice sauce and fried it with cubed carrots and onions and garlic.


I prepared everything on a plate and voila! It's like a dish from Kenny Rogers. Teehee. ^_^ So yummy too.

Bon appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post