Saturday, October 30, 2010

Bubble Tea the Tokyo Milk Tea Place

I had a super lovely and worthwhile time at Bubble Tea located in Tomas Morato the other evening. Since my husband loves Japanese fusion food so much and I love milk tea, we decided to go all the way to Quezon City from Alabang just so we can taste all their exquisite dishes. They also have a branch in SM North Edsa, SM Megamall, and soon (next month) another branch will open at Wilson Street, Greenhills.

Check out my list of my favorite Bubble Tea drinks and dishes as I share with you here those that are still very delicious and I would love to eat again at Bubble Tea, but just didn't make my most yummy list:

Spicy Mix Seafood and Tomato Spaghetti


Seafood Korokke


Chicken Teriyaki Doria


Coffee Milk Tea


Oreo Cheesecake


Mango Cheesecake


Taro Milk Shake


Thank God I was wearing a loose blouse that evening! Otherwise, how would I hide all these delectable treats in my tummy? ^_^

Bon appetit!

For more information, head to Bubble Tea Fan Page (
http://www.facebook.com/tokyobubbletea). You might want to join their PICHUR PICHUR CONTEST (http://www.facebook.com/tokyobubbletea?v=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=163494110345261&set=a.163493707011968.39130.120012678026738) and win a NIKON S230 digital camera!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post