Saturday, January 28, 2012

Harbour Square Manila Bay Dinner Date


My hubby and I used to frequent Harbour Square back in 2007, when I was still working in GSIS, and my hubby would pick me up from work to have dinner there before heading home to Alabang. My officemates and I also used to hold our meetings in their Starbucks branch. It's really been ages since I was last in this place, perhaps the most recent was in 2010 after we watched Ballet Philippines in CCP.




Anyway, Harbour Square, located in Manila Bay, is such a scenic place where couples and families can enjoy their time watching the sunset, cruising along the bay, and dining in one of the numerous restaurants. It's only a few minutes away from other major establishments like Mall of Asia and Resorts World Manila (where we partied all night in Republiq after dinner) and the ambiance at night is really very romantic.



On Friday evening, my hubby and I dined at this cozy restaurant called Jazz Simple Ambiance. We find the name a bit weird but the Filipino dishes they offer are one of the most affordable in the area considering the big serving and the great taste. Aside from the tasty food, the restaurant also offers live bands, house music and booze.



My hubby and I chose a table that was overlooking Manila Bay. It was so beautiful.



We ordered Pinaputok na Tilapia (one of my favorites) and Chopsuey, plus 2 cups of rice for only Php540.




It took a while for the food to be served because they were full of people that night. But we didn't mind. The food tasted great and Peter and I had a very good time. Til our next Harbour Square visit!

2 comments:

  1. I miss Harbor Square!!! Sadly, I don't think I can be in Manila this Feb...I will let you know, k? I have to call the airlines pa. I updated my blog for the "valid" reason. hehehehehe...mishu both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... that's okay Mer. I miss you! I hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post