Friday, January 27, 2012

Soyami - Snacking Without the Guilt


I was invited to a bloggers event featuring Soyami products last Jan. 25, hosted by Marc Nelson and Rovilson Fernandez. Unfortunately, my work schedule has been very hectic that it's been impossible for me to take some time off my job. It's one of those food events that  really got me interested because of these three reasons:


  1. Since October last year (when I started exhibiting symptoms for GERD), I have changed my eating habits and started including soy or soya in my meal preparation. Suffice it to say that I am a huge soya fan now. 
  2. I am also a huge fan of snacks and because of the many ingredients that I can no longer eat due to my condition, finding fun and yummy snacks that are healthy and good for me have become such a major blessing, albeit rare these days, until I was made aware about Soyami.
  3. I've just enrolled myself in a gym, hoping to trim down a bit and tone my muscles. With  healthy snacks like Soyami, it may help curtail my cravings for unhealthy snacking in between meals. After all, my doctor says that I do need to eat healthily 6x a day.

Personally though, I haven't tried this product yet but it really got me curious. How about you? Have you tried Soyami yet? How was it? I hope you can drop a line or two and let me know how you like the product. I may just get myself some Soyami Soya Chips which they say is made of Real Soya, high in protein, with no MSG, and with 0% transfat. That's really good news, don't you think? I may get some when I do my groceries this weekend. (^_^)



15 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Soyami but looks like I found the right snack for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it yet but would love to. Not sure if they have those in Malaysia. I like snacking on chips and if it's healthy, it would be a plus point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time to hear Soyami sis. I'm in a yo-yo diet so I think this would be a good replacement for my current snacks which are not helping me with my goal on achieving then maintaining my ideal weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a couple of packs from the supermarket, it's pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suffer from GERD too, will have to try these out. Have been seeing this at the supermarket, will have to get me several packs next time I do the grocery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinay Mommy, you will become more sexy (saw your latest photo) when you snack on this. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet, let me know if it's available in Malaysia too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gaylee, I think we're in the same boat weight-wise. Hopefully Soyami really helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rowena, thanks for the input! That's good to know. Must get myself a pack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eileen, I'm sorry to hear you have GERD too. It's really tough looking for good food to eat noh? Good thing there's a snack like Soyami. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't heard of it.. Sounds great for dieters!! Ako rin Im looking for something healthy to eat in between. Hs huntingin ko to sa grocery! Thanks for sharing sis!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My first blogger event ever was Soyami. That was way back 2010.

    Soyami offers a great deal for weight watchers. It tastes good too. Try mo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LadySoda, we're in the same boat sis. Glad to share this info with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pink Magaline, wow so this product has been around for more than a year na pala?! Thanks for your comment. I'm now more excited to eat it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've never tried Soyami but this post got me interested. I'd rather eat this than junk food.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post