Thursday, October 2, 2014

7-Day Juice Cleanse Day 1 Breakfast


I've been eating pretty healthily for a long time now. Though I haven't shared here my latest food inventions (they're mostly on my personal facebook account - please like also my public facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thesexynomad), trust me when I say that I eat mostly vegetables these days. I seldom eat meat except for the occasional hotdogs when I am running out of fish or running out of time to cook anything decent but that's just once in a while, hehehe. 
 
But don't worry, I am reviving my food blog and I'll be posting here once again the dishes I make which are also perfect for people who are very busy like me but would like to know what quick healthy meals (and sometimes not-so-healthy... blame it on my cravings!) to prepare that can last a whole day. 
 
For now, I just want to start sharing here this 7-Day Juice Cleanse diet given to me by Quennie. She's the same friend of mine who invited me to join the 2-week International Youth Seminar and Meditation Retreat in Taiwan back in 2012 and now she's inviting me to come visit her resort once again, Natura Vista in Bohol, for a Raw Food Detox and Mindfulness Retreat this coming October 24. Unfortunately, my next visit to the Visayas region won't be until March next year. So I asked her if she could give me the recipes of the diet she's been using which transformed her from being sexy and fab to being super sexy and mega fab! And she gladly sent it to me. Thanks so much Quennie!!! And now I'm going to start sharing them with you.

So last night, I did my groceries. They cost me a little bit more than my normal grocery shopping would. But I don't mind as long as it can help me become healthier. 

So here is for my Day 1 Breakfast:  

Beginner Green
  • Apples - 3 medium (3" dia)
  • Celery - 4 stalk, large (11"-12" long)
  • Ginger - 1/4 thumb (1" dia)
  • Lemon (with rind) - 1/2 fruit (2-1/8" dia)
  • Orange (peeled) - 1 large (3-1/16" dia)
  • Spinach - 5 handful

I prepared everything by cutting them up and putting them in the blender. 


I just blended everything together and voila!
 

Bon Appétit! I'll let you know its effects on my next blog post. (^_^)

1 comment:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Share This Post